Monday, March 8, 2010

smiles that melt my heart!

After a really rough night with the twins I woke up to my daughter's beautiful smile! She was so awake and ready for momma to play with her at 5 a.m. this morning. After a night of waking up several times starting at midnight and going all the way to their first feeding at 5. I thought I really was going to be dragging today but I just remember my daughter's playful face form this morning and I melt all over again. My son just ate and went back to sleep but not my little princess. She was ready to play with momma and dadda! I picked her up from the crib and took her to my bed with hubby and we played with her there for a while. She was smiling all the time and just moving around like a Tasmanian baby lol. She was cooing and smiling and just being her little own active self. I love when she is that playful it's so much fun!!! So, even though I have a headache from lack of sleep I just think of her and I feel so much better. My babies are my medicine and energy when I think I can't go anymore. So here is to a GREAT and PRODUCTIVE DAY and just hoping that the hours go by fast so I can get home and play with my little ones!!!

2 comments:

  1. oh i remember those moments. my twins are also boy/girl but are 6 now. cherish every moment with your precious babies. love your blog and plan to visit often....if that's ok. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!! I haven't posted in a while. It's kind of hard with a FT job and the twins. I have been trying to blog more but haven't. Thanks for your comment though. How awsome that u have twins too!!! Awww mine are 6 months now :).

    ReplyDelete